Monday, November 5, 2012

Thoreau and Color.

I've put a copy of the text I've selected relating to my project in everyone's boxes. I've also posted a few new things on my blog. A photo sequence of the view at E. Point in Gloucester. As well as some color studies from the photos I took during the hurricane, after all what I was drawn to was the color so I am finding that that is what I am able to pull from them. From here, I think I'll do more color studies. Maybe draw a pattern from the new hurricane photos. Or start reading about how to produce the patterns. I felt myself getting into a process, which worked for a bit but I need to break that right now before this becomes monotonous.

nicolelariviere.tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nicole, will read, but we'll probably need to wait until Monday for a discussion of this.
    Also put in your mailbox a set of articles from New Scientist about memory, but that also will wait until next week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.